Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Oakley


Oakley's are AMAZING!
I've been a very big fan of Oakley for ages now..
Have tons of Oakley shoes, some sandals, wallets, a couple of watches..
And since my sister taught me how to wear contacts.. She opened up the market I never thought I'd go into.. Oakley Sun Glasses..
I love'em ALL!
Of course with a face like mine, not all Oakley's fit it..
So I gotta be careful with which ones I purchase..
At the moment I own the Polarized Spike.. And as of two days ago, I am a proud owner of Romeo 2's!
Although I bought them without really taking anybodys opinion, I had to own a pair, they drip Oakley design, which is what I fell in love with in the first place.. Luckily, I have been told they look great on me.. Oh happy day! =D

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Berserk-KW said...

Allah ebaarek feech ekhty =D

7:23 PM  
Blogger elieruby said...

I remember a very very long time ago I tried on my brother's pair and I remember them being sooo comfy. Mabrook!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home