Thursday, March 30, 2006

Quite an eventful week

Hrmm.. let's see.. so this week was somewut alright.. aside from my grandfathers passing (allah yer7ama).. had a job interview on tuesday which went very well as to wut i've been told.. will have another job interview the coming tuesday (which i'm really hoping to land the position at).. finally got my Guts: Kingdom of Falconia statue after about a months worth of bullcrud from aramex.. and it is one fine lookin' statue (my sis says it looks like me :D.. but i seriously doubt that)
makes it my 3rd statue, 4th one on the way (should be getting it in june or july)




Guts: Kingdom of Falconia

Guts Berserk

Armored Berserk PVC

So any way.. a little peek at my growing collection ;D

let's not forget the loss of Juventus to Arsenal.. but there is still hope! GO JUVI!

well back to my life as a bum..

4 Comments:

Blogger Яeema said...

hellooooooooooooooooo


i am glad that your here :)

come and visit us :)

11:26 PM  
Blogger teagirl said...

umbaaaaih I didnt understand anything.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Berserk-KW said...

hey everybody :)
just FYI, my computer has apparently crashed.. i dunno wut's wrong with it..
uhmm.. well yeah.. just a tiny update..

4:18 PM  
Blogger Defiant said...

It's good to see another Berserk fan here :)

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home