Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Berserk Statues

So.. As of a couple of weeks ago, my collection has grown to about 6 statues, and 2 mini statues and a bust, they came along with some of the main statues.
Although most of them I ordered directly through Art Of War. I do own one (which is the Grunbeld statue) that I had to get through eBay.
There are two more that I have in mind.. But they will have to wait.. There is no more room inside the display case.
Pictures will come when I get a decent camera =D
Won't be too long though.
Also, anybody got any recommendations for a good camera?
Dear sister suggested a couple of Sony camera's. I liked them. But looking at other brands would help.
Any way..
Until next time...

1 Comments:

Blogger Berserk-KW said...

yes i do sis.. but what can i do.. it's not easy getting them anywhere else ^_^

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home